This is the official website of Design Cyclone.
You can reach us via e-mail at email@example.com
or by phone at +1 (702) 475 -5377.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- The email address of those who post in our chat areas.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then discarded.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for better user experience.
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
- Record user-specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
- Delivering user customized content based on user-specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, phone, at the above address.
We may partner with 3rd party ad or content delivering services to deliver relevant ads or content to our visitors.
With respect to security, we use industry-standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, medical information, or other sensitive information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you submit a subscription form on our site you will be opting in for us to save your name, email address, and other relevant information.
These subscriptions are used to notify you about related content, discounts & other special offers.
You can opt out or unsubscribe at any time in the future by clicking the link in the bottom of any email.
Cookie Name // Usage // Time
pum-301 //Cookie used to prevent popup from displaying repeatedly.//1 month
pum-284 //Cookie used to prevent popup from displaying repeatedly.// 1 month
We use anonymous cookies to prevent users from seeing the same popup repetitively in an attempt to make our users experience more pleasant while still delivering time-sensitive messaging.
How long we retain your data
Subscriber information is retained in the local database indefinitely for analytic tracking purposes and for future export.
Data will be exported or removed upon users request via the existing Exporter or Eraser.
If syncing data to a 3rd party service (for example Mailchimp), data is retained there until unsubscribed or deleted.
Where we send your data
Popup Maker does not send any user data outside of our site by default.
We send data to a 3rd party service such as MailChimp, where we manage the information and use it for sending out newsletters and other emails on a regular basis. These services may be located abroad.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements