This is the official website of Design Cyclone.
You can reach us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at +1 (702) 475 -5377.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- The email address of those who post in our chat areas.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then discarded.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
- Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, phone, at the above address.
We may partner with 3rd party ad or content delivering services to deliver relevant ads or content to our visitors.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, medical information, or other sensitive information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you submit a subscription form on our site you will be opting in for us to save your name, email address and other relevant information.
These subscriptions are used to notify you about related content, discounts & other special offers.
You can opt out or unsubscribe at any time in the future by clicking link in the bottom of any email.
Cookie Name // Usage // Time
pum-301 //Cookie used to prevent popup from displaying repeatedly.//1 month
pum-284 //Cookie used to prevent popup from displaying repeatedly.// 1 month
We use anonymous cookies to prevent users from seeing the same popup repetitively in an attempt to make our users experience more pleasant while still delivering time sensitive messaging.
How long we retain your data
Subscriber information is retained in the local database indefinitely for analytic tracking purposes and for future export.
Data will be exported or removed upon users request via the existing Exporter or Eraser.
If syncing data to a 3rd party service (for example Mailchimp), data is retained there until unsubscribed or deleted.
Where we send your data
Popup Maker does not send any user data outside of our site by default.
We send data to a 3rd party service such as Mailchimp, where we manage the information and use it for sending out newsletters and other emails on a regular basis. These services may be located abroad.