Discover the hidden cost behind free website builders the big companies won’t mention in their ads!
Why DIY web site is no longer effective for your business!
- How important is having a site for your business in 2019?
- My bitter experience with Free Web Builders.
- Congratulations! Your Frankenstein is Live!
- The catch …
- Poor design will negatively affect your business
- We recommend…
- The bad impression of the sign “Free Site”
- 16 must-haves for your website in 2019
- 10 Scientifically-Backed Ways to Increase Online Sales
1. How important is having a site for your business in 2019?
A report released by the Ecommerce Foundation revealed that 88% of consumers research products online before buying in-store.
The Internet influenced retail sales to the tune of $2.84 trillion in 2018 and is expected to influence retail sales to the tune of $3.45 trillion in 2019.
With a $205 billion Internet ad spend compared to a TV ad spend of $192 billion, global Internet advertising spend exceeded TV advertising spend for the very first time in 2017.
An estimated 1.92 billion people are expected to purchase something online in 2019.
80% of Internet users in the U.S. are expected to make a purchase online in 2019.
Over 4 million blog posts are published on the Internet every day.
Over 500 million tweets are sent every day.
More tha 5 billion Google searches are made every day.
Another research shows that: 75% of consumers admit that they judge a business’ credibility based on their website design. (According to https://www.sweor.com/firstimpressions)
… Therefore the online presence of your business shouldn’t be neglected.
2. My bitter experience with Free Web Builders.
Let me share with you my bitter experience with a well-known Free Web Builder.
A few months ago I was asked by a client to redesign his website which was built with Free Web Creator. After a few minutes discussing with the client alternative solution I decided to give it a try and agreed. I thought that it will be piece of cake.
I was wrong! The job which was supposed to take a few hours took 3 days non-stop hard work. I had to arrange elements and make the style consistent throughout the whole site. Even when I did it I was not really thrilled with the result. I tried to improve the style but I had
3. Congratulations! Your Frankenstein is Live!
Would you agree that …
… some of the sites online look more hostile than friendly.
There are hundreds of thousands of ugly sites built with free tools online.
On a regular basis, we came across really bad sites and it often turns out to be designed by the owner oneself. One would argue that this is the best website on the Internet. And it is such in one’s own eyes! No wonder why one loves the site so much having spent such an enormous amount of time with the Free Web Site Builder! People feel connected to their own Frankenstein.
4. The Catch …
Most of the free web design tools are nice and easy-to-use but still, it takes a professional designer to build a quality web site. The tool itself looks great and sleeky but it doesn’t give you any guarantees about the results. And only a trained individual can correctly judge the quality of the site. Moreover, most of the free website builders are not appropriate for a business website. The templates they use are too archaic. And the design is very important. According to the research: First impressions are 94% design-related. (Source: https://www.sweor.com/firstimpressions)
In fact, sites designed by the business owner cost a lot of time and energy. At the end the result is very often not producing well – it doesn’t bring any new business! On
5. Poor design will negatively affect your business.
In other words, a bad website is a very costly thing. It will:
- turn potential clients away from you
- damage your credibility
- frustrate visitors to your site
- waste the money you’ve invested
onother marketing tools!
6. We recommend you to ask for an unbiased professional opinion …
When you built a website with one of these free web page tools you need to ask at least 5 independent & computer savvy individuals for their opinion with regards to the design and the usability of your site. In most cases, you will find out that your site is not a top quality one and that you have wasted your time and efforts for something that won’t produce well!
7. The bad impression of the sign “Free Web Site”.
what is the impression your visitors get when they see a sign:
“Proudly created with Free Web Site Builder”
“Powered by Free Web Creator”.
Let’s be honest! That’s not going to display your business as very reliable one. And you definately don’t want to leave your prospects thinking that you cannot afford a professional website for your business!
On contrary, you want to create a much better impression than your competitors through your site. Your site needs to generate new business and convert visitors into clients. That’s the main point.
That’s why you need to rely on a professional web consultant. Contact us for Free quality assessment of your website. CALL NOW: +1 702-475-5377
8. 16 must-haves for your website in 2019
A PROFESSIONAL site MUST have:
- Quality and Unique Design
- Control Panel to update content
- Quality Graphics
- Consistent Style
- Mobile-friendly (responsive) design
- User-friendly layout (UI and UX compatibility)
- Fast Loading Time (Slow-loading websites cost retailers $2.6 billion in lost sales each year)
- Reliable Hosting Service
- Easy-to-remember domain name
- Basic SEO visibility
- Social Media Links and Shares
- SSL Certificate (https)
- Call-to-Action Buttons
- Visible Contact Information
- Professional Logo
You need to make sure your site has all of the above points otherwise it might not bring any new business to you.
Also you need to be able to contact support if your site goes down for some reason.
9. 10 Scientifically-Backed Ways to Increase Online Sales.
- Prominently display your address and phone number + make it easy for people to contact you via email or contact form.
- Have your website
professionally-designed. It shouldn’t look like it was built by a 6th grader.
- Provide a good user experience when they visit your site. Make sure your content is organized and easy to navigate. Get rid of superfluous content and other distractions that don’t contribute to your overall message.
- Display testimonials from actual customers, with their pictures if available.
- Keep your site’s content up to date. Visitors also want to see content that is current and relevant.
- Profile the people behind your company. People do business with other people. Prospective clients want to know who they’ll be dealing with. Tell your story. Let people get to know you.
- Make sure your content is free of typos and errors. Nothing screams amateur like misspelled words and grammatical errors.